G- Gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives my life meaning, purpose, and direction.
R- Relationships. I am surrounded by incredible people at work and in my neighborhood. I am blessed by their association.
A- Airplanes. I love to travel and am grateful that I don't have to drive to many destinations.
T- Temple. The Mt. Timpanogos celestial room is my favorite place on earth.
E- Exercise. Our bodies are amazing.
F- Family. I am grateful for parents who love each other and who love me. I am grateful for siblings who have children so that I can be the favorite aunt.
U- University. I am grateful for the opportunity for a university education and the continuing opportunity to work at BYU.
L- The little things like food, clothes, electricity, clean water, comfortable bed, and heat (my friend Karen's daughter is in China. The government controls when the heat is turned on. It just got turned on this week-- she has been freezing!).
Life is Good.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving!re
Post a Comment