It is November and the beginning of the holiday season. Yeah!! Each day I am trying to think of one thing for which I am grateful. Here are three things on the top of my list this week:
1- Loyal friends. I am grateful for friends that last through the ups and downs of life. It is comforting to know that no matter what happens, that if you say or do stupid things, or if your emotions get out of control, that they understand you and stand by you. Loyal friends are the best.
2- Cross references in scriptures. It is so much easier to study the scriptures using the footnotes. I am grateful for all those people who were involved in this project. I remember when my dad got a book that was called "Topical Guide." How great it is to have the topical guide right in the Bible and Book of Mormon. These cross-references are coming in handy as I try to prepare a BYU devotional talk for February.
3- Sight. One of my favorite things about fall is the changing color of leaves. On the path I walk each day there is a Japanese Maple that is still displaying vibrant red leaves. So beautiful. I am grateful I can see.
Life is Good.
1 comment:
Have you picked a Devotional topic?
Post a Comment