The HVAC man returned to hook up my air conditioner. A whole day without it (and near 100 degree temperatures) made me appreciate it more. Fortunately I was able to sleep in the basement.
I started painting the bathroom in preparation for the new tile. The new color has a green tint to it and looks really pretty. I have wanted to change this 1970 vintage gold colored honeycomb floor since I moved in 8 years ago. My brother put in the tile while I took Ms. C on a tour of campus.
The excavation team returned because they miscalculated and made the hole 12" too small on the north side. More deep divots in the lawn. No more worries about the lawn looking good this summer. It's history.
Footings were poured.
My brother returned to grout the tile. Love it! We had take-out from Wallabys Smokehouse for dinner. Yum!
Life is Good.
1 comment:
lookin' good!
Post a Comment