Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Three Conversations with Ms. K

I spent Christmas with my sister. Here are three memorable conversations with Ms. K:

#1
Ms. K: When are you getting married?

Me: When I find a boy to love.

#2
Ms. K: Will you buy this for me (a Barbie calendar)?

Me: I'll think about it.

Ms. K: You will be aunt #1. Right now you are aunt #2. But if you buy it for me you will be #1.

Me: That is bribery.

Ms. K: What is that?

Me: Exactly what you are doing to me.

#3
Ms. K: Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?

Me: Why do you keep asking me about what I believe (she kept asking about Santa and the Easter Bunny).

Ms. K: Do you believe in the Easter Bunny.

Me: No.

Ms. K: Me either. Because one time I was hiding from Mr. J in mom and dad's closet and I saw the candy that the Easter Bunny used so I knew it was them. I still believe in Santa though.

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Oh, these crack me up! Thanks for sharing!