Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Student

Dear Student,
When you wrote LAME across your exam when you returned it, was that referring to
a) your score
b) the test

Either way, your immature behavior continues to baffle me. I am grateful to only have one more day of classes with you. I think I can make it. How do you think you will do?

Dr. T.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

I can't wait to find out how this student fared on the final!!!

Callie said...

Seriously?! I cannot fathom the nerve that child has! Hallelujah you only have one more day with them!

calauramom said...

I think lame refers to HER. She does not belong in a university classroom. Most of the elementary and jr high school kids I know sound more mature than this spoiled brat.
Hope she isn't surprised when she gets her LAME grade for her LAME effort all semester.