LOVE (noun) warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion
As Valentines Day approaches I've been thinking about things I love; things that fill my heart with joy. Here is my list, in no particular order, and it is not exhaustive.
1- My parents. I'm grateful that they have loved (and still love) each other for more than 40 years.
2- Six adorable nieces and nephews. They are my perpetual Valentines.
3- Having the cousins over for dinner (doing it again on Sunday)
4- Eating Aggie Ice Cream- Lemon Custard or Ben and Jerry's- Chubby Hubby
5- Traveling to historic places all over the world
6- Reading a good book, including, but not limited to, the scriptures
7- Watching major league baseball in person
8- Celestial room in the Mt. Timpanogos temple
9- Serving on the BYU Women's Conference committee
10- Looking out the window at freshly fallen snow
11- The promise of spring after a long, cold winter
12- Shopping in antique stores for depression glassware
13- A solid nights sleep sans sleeping pills
14- Going for walks
Life is Good!
1 comment:
WE MADE IT AT NUMBER THREE!!! I feel so honored! :) Can't wait til Sunday!
Post a Comment