When I first started this blog it was to share my Italy trip pictures. I kept going, thinking that the blog would force me to have a life and have something to share that was non-work related. Well, this week there is nothing to report.
I am working. The semester started full-force with a bang. In addition to my regular responsibilities of teaching, research, and serving on committees I have two major university assignments (one of which I love) that take time.
I am also trying to write a devotional talk for February 2nd. I am starting to panic. I had a talk written and then scrapped 3/4 of it this week and started over. Who knows what I will say, but the deadline is looming.
At night I come home from work and focus on my duties as Relief Society president. There is always something that needs to be addressed or thought about.
And with all of this I am not sleeping well. I learned this week that taking a sleeping pill at 3:30 a.m. is not such a good thing when you need to be to a 8:45 a.m. meeting.
So, that's about it. All in all, life is good but extremely busy.
2 comments:
I'm glad that BYU and you bishop recognize your many talents...but that obviously makes for a busy life! What special tasks do you have at work right now?
Good luck with your sleep -- you have my sympathy! I dosed up on calcium and magnesium when I had major insomnia...that really helped!
I think you talk will be a treat no matter how uncertain or ill-prepared you feel now! This is thee Dr. T we are talking about here!
Post a Comment