Yesterday I received lots of fan-email from my women's conference friends-- all about my upcoming devotional talk. It was such a boost to my spirit. I love these women. I feel of their love and strength. Here are few of the comments:
Rosemary, I'll bring the oxygen and chocolate for you tomorrow. Hang in there honey!
Congratulations Rosemary! I've got matching cheerleader uniforms for the committee as well as a black sharpie for autograph signing and a red convertible for the ticker-tape parade down University Avenue:) Can't think of anyone better I would want my college kids coming to hear than President Thackeray! What's your topic? Do you get paid cause I really wouldn't mind my tithing dollars going towards it:)!!! Deep love, admiration and good luck wishes!
I saw the announcement for your Devotional Miss Rosemary and started jumping up and down (in front of my entire office) shouting, "I know her! I know her" =). I CAN'T WAIT for next Tuesday!! And your picture looked GREAT on the big screen! =). Please put me down for a seat in the Marriott Center so we can support you that much more!!
You can be sure that all of the Committee's power is behind you all the way! We will also be praying for you tomorrow while at the temple.
Jean- please count me in for a seat on the floor. I definitely do not want to miss being there in person!
Wow!!! Congratulations! From a Rosemary who will be "cheering you on"....to a Rosemary who will be "imparting spiritual wisdom" to thousands in the BYU Marriott Center - I'll take the "cheering you on" assignment without a question. It will be fabulous!!! Seriously, I am thrilled to simply know you and will be praying for you on Tues. Feb. 2nd. Can you feel the angels hovering to bear you up?
You are awesome and I am so excited for you. I know this is a huge work put on your cute little shoulders, but I agree with Chelita. "Angels will attend you." (and your W.C. Sisters will pray for you and cheer you on.)
Life is Good!
1 comment:
Having good friends is the best! It sounds like you'll have a professional cheering section at the devotional....be sure to alert the camera crew so the matching outfits can be on BYU TV.
Post a Comment