Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Grateful once Again

Last fall when I received the invitation to speak at devotional I pondered, prayed, and picked my topic from Alma 2:28.

Little did I know at the time what would be going on in my life right now. I've been Relief Society president for one month and 7 days (known about the call for one month, 21 days but who is counting?); have a very heavy load at the university, with additional assignments; and then am trying to write this devotional talk. I've had lots of long days, late nights, and sleepless nights.

Though I have had real-life experience with feeling strengthened by the hand of the Lord, I will be so grateful when Tuesday is over.

If you want to tune in: Tuesday, February 2nd, 11:05 .m. BYU Campus Marriott Center; or BYU-TV; or www.byubroadcasting.com

Whew. Life is Good. Overwhelming, but good.

No comments: