Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Women's Conference Christmas

This year (and next) I am serving on the BYU Women's Conference committee. This assignment has been the highlight of my year. I love Friday morning meetings with these women (and lunch afterward). Most of them served on the committee last year, so already knew each other, but they have welcomed me with open arms. They are incredible women. Last night we had a Christmas party.
We were to bring our favorite Christmas salad or Dessert. I made St. Nicholas cookies. I wasn't sure how they would turn out, but after one cookie sheet of over baked, one of rolled too thin, I finally got the thickness and the cooking time right. They are my favorite cookie and remind me of my mom.








Joann N.

Shirley K. and Me

Ann T. and Joleen B.

Amy S., Chelita P., Melanie A.


One group of us...

Lorraine H. and Carrie J.

Diane H. and Noreen P.

The Hostess- Diane C. We were colleagues at BYU until she retired last year.

Jean W. (who really keeps Women's Conference organized) Ann H., Ann T.

Julene B. (photographer) and Joy W.

No comments: