Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Latest Reads...

In an effort to spend time doing things I enjoy, I've increased my reading. I'd much rather read than watch a movie or the television.
Here is a list of my reads in the last few months. They are not in any particular order, though the ones at the top half I really liked and the last two were my least favorite.

The Help
Kathryn Stockett

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

The Undaunted
Gerald Lund

Have a Little Faith
Mitch Albom

Sarah's Key
Tatania de Rosnay

The Whiskey Rebels
David Liss

Astrid and Veronika
Linda Olsson

The Hourglass Door
Lisa Mangum

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I listened to the Potato Peel Pie Society this summer. I loved it! I don't know if you listened to it or read it, but I thought the character voices were so fun. It was interesting to learn about the occupation as well.

calauramom said...

I read Sarah's Key and the Potato Peel Pie Society this weekend. Really liked both of them. Now I've read 3 on your list (read The Help earlier this month). Let me know when you read others you like!