Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Weekend in the Country...

This weekend I had a mini vacation at my sister's house.
Here are a few highlights--
1- Lunch in the park; feeding the ducks; enjoying the sunshine. It was a hooky day!
2- Lemon Custard Aggie ice cream-- the best
3- Watching "Second Hand Lions"
4- Playing at the park with my niece
5- Making buttermilk waffles for breakfast
6- Cleaning out the garden that had frozen
7- The Corn Maze
8- Dinner at Cafe Saboro
9- Chocolate cake make in the crock pot while we were at church
10- My niece painting my finger nails
11- Bottles of pears and white grape juice from my sister (she is amazing!)
12- Lots more.... Life I good.

2 comments:

runningfan said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend! How on earth do you make cake in a crockpot??? And I love the new quotes on your sidebar!

Ally said...

Now that sounds like a very fun weekend.