As I mentioned previously, there is a segment on NPR that is entitled "This I Believe." So today (and yesterday and tomorrow), this is what I believe....
That October 12 is too early for there to be snow on the lawn when you wake up.
On a more serious note:
I believe that God lives. That He knows each of us individually.
I believe that Jesus is the Christ. He lived here on the earth. He atoned for our sins, weaknesses, and shortcomings. And one day, He will return again to the earth.
I believe that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. I believe there are prophets and apostles on the earth today, and through them we hear God's word.
I believe that through the ordinances of the temple that families can be together eternally.
I believe in the power of temple covenants to strengthen us through the challenges of life.
I believe that if I live my life in accordance with God's commandments, that when this life is over I will live with Him again.
I believe that despite the ups and downs of life, LIFE IS GOOD!
1 comment:
I believe that you're one awesome individual. Thanks for your testimony.
Post a Comment