Monday, October 25, 2010

More House Photos

I am slowly, gradually, adding things to the house addition.

On the south wall you can faintly see the "Be Thankful" sign I found last week, along with a wagon full of mums that I pulled out of my holiday decorations.



Purchased this clock at Costco the other night. It hangs above the bar.


My sister helped me put on these rub-on letters on my wall. My brother had a brilliant idea to put some photos beneath it. I tell you, he knows everything-- even a little about decorating!

I purchased these bar stools at Pier One. I needed 32" bar stools because of the counter height. Note to self-- don't ever build this way again. 30" bar stools are standard and much easier to find. But thanks to the tip of my friend Jeanne, I went to Pier One, and found these on clearance, plus I got an extra 20% off if I opened a Pier One card. YES! So two bar stools for less than the price of one of the other styles I've been looking at on-line.


This is a table-topper that mom made me. I purchased the pattern when I was in Salem, MA this summer. The pumpkin is from my aunt.

Life Is Good!

1 comment:

runningfan said...

I love the colorful additions! Maybe Fall colors just make me happy. The bar stools look terrific!

And what a fun saying on the wall...it goes perfectly with my new quest to make dinner more meaningful for my family.