Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear Student

I was wrong. I thought the second half of the semester would be better than the first. But unfortunately your behavior has not improved. I have never had such a defiant student in my 11 years of teaching. You continue to read your iPad and study for your next class (you admitted this to me while visiting in my office). And each day you continue to challenge me in front of the whole class. What is up with that? Additionally, criticizing the exam questions instead of just answering them will not help you pass the test. And it may not help you pass the class.
How many more weeks until this semester is over?
Dr. T.

5 comments:

calauramom said...

What a brat. Can you have some other faculty people sit in on your class occasionally and observe so you have back up and they will also see what is happening? I wonder if she is this rude in every class she has taken?

Callie said...

Wow....I would never even think about acting like this in class! Let alone college! Sheesh!

runningfan said...

Yowsa! Sorry...

BlakeryBob03 said...

Sounds like you need someone to sit by this guy in class and thump on him... I can be of assistance!

BlakeryBob03 said...

oh... is it a girl?