Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thin Mint Cookies Anyone???


It's time for the annual Girl Scout Cookie sales. This is the one time of year you can stock up on Thin Mints (or your favorite GS cookie) to last the whole year (well, theoretically).

If you are in need of a GS Cookie source, I know just the place. My niece is a genuine Girl Scout. One year her sister won the prize for the most cookies sold.

If you want to place an order let me know.

Life Is Good!

3 comments:

runningfan said...

No wonder you're the favorite aunt -- free advertising!

Athack77 said...

Is it GS cookie time already? Keep the cookies away from me, I'll eat a whole box at one setting!

greysquirrelb said...

Hey, I'd order a box or three from her. Is she still trying to sell them? Love to help out. My # is 253-503-9755, btw. Love the many posts you've put up recently...especially that cooking one...what if we cooked together one time? Might be risky since I'm just learning how to now and you're probably quite the cook...but it might be a fun way to catch up on your life :)