Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Award from the University

I am not one to brag or self-promote, but I thought I'd share a little good news.
This week I started year 9 at Brigham Young University. On Tuesday at our annual University meetings I was awarded the "Young Scholar Award." As you can see, this award "encourages and acknowledges outstanding promise and contributions by faculty in the early stages of their academic careers." I feel very honored to be the recipient of this award. I am reminded, once again, that "Life is Good." I am so grateful for my abundant blessings-- and acknowledge God's hand in my life.


Below is a page from the program with my name and photo along with the other award winners.



















With the award I received this lovely framed document as well as money for my research account.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Nine years? Really??? Man, time flies! Congratulations on the award! I'm sure you already have plans for the research money!

Ally said...

WAY TO GO, ROSEMARY!! What a great recognition and accomplishment. It undoubtedly is a reflection of the great job that you do.

greysquirrelb said...

That is so cool! :) Honestly, you absolutely deserve recognition for the great job you do.